Careers at Ostendo
We are always looking for motivated individuals who are ready to make a difference in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Ostendo is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Ostendo provides equal employment opportunity for all persons in all facets of employment.
Ostendo provides for the welfare of its employees and dependents through a comprehensive Benefits Program.
- Life Insurance
- California Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Incentive Plan
Submit a Resume
Position / Job Description
Ostendo is a small company offering excellent compensation plus performance incentives and an outstanding benefits package, including health, dental, vision, accident and life insurance, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, vacation and holiday pay. As part of a startup company, the IT Systems Administrator will support an engineering network across 4 separate office locations. The supported network consists of various Microsoft Windows servers and workstations with Microsoft Office Suites, Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers, network support equipment, and dedicated workstations for clean-room equipment.
Degree in Information Technology or related field with five or more years related experience
- Experienced and skilled in the following systems located in an engineering environment:
- Microsoft Windows servers and workstations
- Microsoft Outlook Exchange servers
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers
- Networking, including firewalls, routers, switches, and VPNs
- Hands-on candidates expected
Submit a Resume